Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Olive Green Parka with Fur Hood

Hello! :D So fiiiirst I have to tell you about my awesome shopping trip today! My amazing friend and I met and we checked out the most awesome stores here in Essen-the fabric store, secondhand store and a vintage store. And we were successful! :D I would post pictures but I would need someone to take the photographs (and definitively an intesive class on modelling) so descriptions will have to suffice!  In the bag was amongst others an oversized camouflaged buttoned shirt/jacket, a plaid blazer (I dare to say a must have this season-we'll see :D), an amazing oversized blue, red, yellow and white sweater (it  kind of has a pattern...-which is hard to describe and stars on it :D) and green fabric to make the parka bellow! :D
I believe you can say that I love shopping (with the right people and in the right places) so let me know if you want me to post more descriptions of things I bargain :D






So here it is-today's design. A long parka, with a large, fur lined hood and a cord to take it in around the waist.
I love these kind of coats because you can wear them with anything, they suite all kinds shoes (tough boots and heels!) and they are so waaarm!
Have an awesome day!
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion