Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Peplum blazer with pink pencil skirt!

Here comes the next peplum! Hi everyone-so I must admit-I actually kind of fell in love with peplums...which is quite remarkable considering that I hated them when they first popped up on the runways.
So todays "Think Pink" outfit is a little...unconvential. I was flipping through a magazine when I came across a Burberry jacket which inspired me to this one.
The color is a military kind of olive green which looks awesome in contrast with the pink leather pencil skirt. The jacket is closed until the top and is then secured in the waissline with a thin belt. From there the Peplum comes in fanning out over the waist.
I hope you like it!
xoxo Alex
PS: I decided that the black pen I have is to fat for drawing faces and I don't want to keep ruining my ladies with weird looking faces so for the moment they will be faceless but as soon as I find a thinner fibre pen I promise they willt get faces again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion