Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pink Corset, studded jacket, plaided skirt and (awesome!) black laced boots

Hello everyone! The first actual punk outfit reaches you tooday!
It took me a while to get this one right, simply because I do not really have the most experience in this kind of styling. And how does one find out something one doesn't know? YES - research. So that's what I did and I found that the punk-ish styling isn't actually that hard:the two main ingredients are lots of black and a LOT of metal...also a hint of neon is usually there too. Skirts are usually worn with ripped tights, and the most popular shoe is the big, bulky leather laced boot.







So that is also quite similar to what I went for-plaided skirt (Well as far as you can draw a plaided skirt with pastels :D), ripped tights, and big leather boots for the bottom and as for the tops I went with a corset which has a hint of pink in it. To go with that is a short black jacket with studs on the shoulders and kind of puffy sleeves. Notice also the awesome neon hairstyle which is very handy during the times of Sandy! :P
I wish all the best to everyone affected by the storm and hope that their lives can return to normal again as soon as possible!
xoxo Alex

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alex (: I finally found out how to post a comment.

    I really love this outfit, especially the jacket and the boots; they're so awesome!
    And as you know me, I love this weeks theme or motto or whatever you wanna call it *_*

    Your stuff is really amazing; keep it up! :)

    See you next Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion