Thursday, November 1, 2012

Swirly Mohawk with matching tie, combat boots and a band shirt!


Hello! I hope y'all had an awesome Halloween last night with lots of awesome costumes (awesome source for inspiration by the way!) I thought about doing a Halloween Special with costumes and everything but I had a very busy day so it was impossible...I promise I'll post some costumes for Carnival though! :D
By the way I chose the shoes today as a promo because I was so proud that FINALLY you can kind of see the fruits of my efforts last week to learn to draw shoes XD







Today's outfit is a girl (Who is dressed a little like a guy but I liked it this way!) which an awesome hairstyle-a swirly kind of mohawk and then a matching tie (Ever since I had to wear school-uniform they always seem so nostalgic and awesome to me...so I love incoperating them into my outfits!) and then a grey band shirt with three stickpeople on it...they might be greenday or something...
To go with it there's a low sitting boyfriend jeans and awesome combat boots...
 Enjoy your free day!
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion