Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Takeover Day 3 - Sky

Usually I'm not really into photography, but every evening I have a great view on the sunset when I look out of my window and sometimes it is so beautiful that I just have to take a picture.

Here are some of my favourites:

 

Even though I find it hard to believe, I didn't change the picture with gimp or anything like this. This is what it really looked like. The only thing I did was adding a mirror-frame.



I have to say I'm probably as far away from being a professional photographer as one can be. I don't know anything about it (except what I know from Alex's photography reports) and my camera sucks so please don't judge the photos by the quality. xD

Have a nice day,
Christina









No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion