Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Takeover Day 2 - Bee


At the moment I'm trying to practice digital drawing/painting as much as I can, because I find it fascinating what amazing things people can do with just a graphic tablet and a photo programm and I want to be able to do those things, too.
Unfortunately it's way harder than I thought, even though I love having the option to just remove the last step I made.

This is a random bee I drew and I thought it would be cool to also show you some WIPs of the picture (::



Oh and btw: I just loooove the combination of the colours red, orange and yellow. I always have, I don't even know why, but in my opinion those are the best colours ever to combine ^_^
There will be another digital drawing with those colours soon (:

Have a nice day,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion