Saturday, November 3, 2012

Skull vest, ripped tights and awefully cute pigtails!

Hello! I'm running a little late today-a little misplanning I'm afraid so this will have to be rather short. I'm so sorry I promised something special today but it is going to be just another punk-style outfit...I just didn't have time today so I'll postpone the special post for tomorow.
As a you can see this outfit is a little more feminine with lots of pink and green accents (<3) I think I'm kind of getting the hang of this kind of styling-the main idea is simple-rather plain cothes spiced up with lots of accessoires. Let me show you on this example...











So here we are. The outfit is actually rather simple-a pink top with black shorts, pink tights a black vest and some boots. What makes it special are the bow tie (remember when I said I loved them a while back? well I DO! :D), the pink skull on the vest, a long necklace,the bracelets, the multicolored chains on the tights, the patches in the tights and the green shoe laces...get what I mean? Simple outfit-lots of details!
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion