Thursday, November 15, 2012

The art of aristocratic hatmaking

Hello everyone!
It ocurred to me quite a while ago that I haven't posted that many hats on here, even though I'm virtually addicted (I actually figured out a way to attach them to my school bag so I don't loose them when I can't wear them in school-yes I'm that addicted!) and I always thought that if I did post one it would be a more boyish, sailor kind of hat (<3 <3 <3!!!) but I never actually did. Then I found this pic in the November issue of Vogue and got totally inspired. It is not a boyish looking hat, more like something a member of the British aristocracy could pull off but I promise I'll post a sailor's hat sometime!
Don't you think she kind of has the air of a queen? 
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion