Saturday, November 17, 2012

Another HAt-a floppy one this time...

Hey everyone!
I do seem to be a little hat addicted lately-this is my third one I post here in a row!
I created this picture at another fashion and costume design workshop which I'm doing this weekend (and I'm so glad I got to go because I was sick all week and I didn't know whether I would make it!) and my theme this time is Romeo and Juliet..
When I was searching for pictures for my mood board I stumbled upon a lady in this pose with this kind of awesome hat but sadly she didn't fit into my colorscheme at all so I simply "redid" her in red and beige :D
For materials I used a lot! :D Amongst others pastels, guache colors, tusche pens and watersoluble colored pencils..
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion