Wednesday, August 22, 2012

High waisted jeans and "Inspire" shirt

Hey guys! What's up? (yep I ask that question a lot and they is no real answer to it apart from nothing much but it sound so good after the "Hey" XD sorry! :D)
Today my design is basically very similar to something I found in the shops the other day( I was with my good friend from the Czech Republic-Andie-check out her awesome blog!). I liked it so much that I though I could draw something with it to put on here so here ya go! :)
The basis are the high waisted jeans with the three buttons at the top. Combined with the colorful tanktop which says "Inspire" (very deep-I know :P) and some laced leather boots anyone who wears hotpants could pull this off! I would love to see it when it is combined with a rocker shirt, short (!) leather jacket and some higher laced boots.
I hope you like it and share it with everyone you know! :D
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion