Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Flower print jacket

Hey! Once when I was on a shopping trip with my friend from the Netherlands we were in The Sting and I found this jacket which I liked immediately. I didn't buy it because there were some things I didn't like about it-like it didn't have buttons so you couldn't close it and the sleeves weren't right. This is my take on that kind of jacket.
Again it has a high collar (with which I seem to freakin be in love with lately...) and from there, it is cut very straight down-kind of like the Chanel jackets but way longer so you can wear low sitting trousers under it. The thing that makes it stand out is the rough floral print (I know in the picture it is just scribbels but they are supposd to be flowers..).
I would love to see this jacket combined with some kind of rocker style outfit-big leather boots, bandana and some kind of black, ripped T-shirt. It could be the feminine replacement for the leather-jacket! :D
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion