Wednesday, August 15, 2012

80s inspired outfit

Hello! Remember that one post where I demonstrated how you could style that blue summer dress? I don't know whether you noticed but that was the first time there was an actual head on the figure with hair and eyes and mouth and everything. Well I kind of liked having a head on them so from now on all of my "models" have faces!
So this 80s inspired outfit consist of a simple baggy top, some high waisted jeans shorts, boots with laces and a leather bag to finish it of. I basically built this around the jeans because aparently they were very modern at that time and I wish they would become modern again-I love them!
Of course this is not the only way to style them-you could make them a lot more feminine by wearing ballerinas or high heels and maybe a colorful cardigan to go with it.
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion