Saturday, July 21, 2012

Trenchcoat

So. Here we go-my first blog post. I sat down this morning armed with my sketchbook, a pencil, a few crayons and a fineliner. I looked out of the window. It was one of those typical days-not really sunny, not raining though. And what does one need on those days? Yes-of course a trenchcoat. So I took up my pencil and set to work.
The result was this. A relatively simple, classic design which was made interesting because the inside is black, meaning the collar and the handcuffs s accentuate the masculine origin of this coat. Through the belt (also black) which underlines waist, the feminine side of the wearer was preserved.
A multifunctional classic, perfect for a shopping trip in the city or a night out with friends.
I hope you like my first post!
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion