Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Brooch

Hello-it's me! Yesterday I posted that summer dress with the brooch. Well I liked the general idea of a brooch like that so much that I figured I could make a whole post about it. So here we go.
The middle piece is a simple black button (ever since I did an art project with hundreds of different buttons I'm in loooove with them so you'll probably see quite a few of them in the future) which is surrounded by lots of different colored petals in different shapes. They basically form 3 different flowers which are arranged on top of each other.
You can wear this brooch with SOOO many different outfits. You could add it as a little detail on your hobo bag, you could stick it onto your classic sheath dress or pin it to your dark winter cloak to add a little spring to your outfit.
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion