Thursday, January 31, 2013

Profile Study

Hi! 
I've been fascinated by people's profiles for a long while now-sometimes when I'm in class I just find myself staring at people studying how their profile shaped-for example there are those where the forehead sticks out nearly as much as their chin, there are those whose chin is basically part of the neck so the forehead looks like it is sticking out a lot and then the reverse where there is basically a diagonal line from the back of the head until the eyes....
And I love how the profile is so different of people of different ages...
and I simply HAD to add thefacebook meme :D
xoxo Alex
PS: I went out the day before yesterday to get a permanent marker-don't you think it paid of well?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion