Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Potraviny

Hey people!
I indeed have lots to report to you :D But I will gently spread out all the awesome art-related christmas presents I got (and gave away! :D) through the days :D
But still-no 1 today-aquarelle colors <3
I was at my grandparents house today as every year for christmas and I have to say my grandma is a very big inspiration for me. When she was younger she did lots of amazing creative work, especially web-design and silk art and she really is a very awesome person. Even now you can still see her eyes glow everytime we talk about sewing or crafts or anything creative really...
Well from my grandparents together today I got my first set of watercolors. I mean obviously I had those childrens ones before but for the first time it is the real deal...
so obviously today's piece is in aquarelle colors! <3
It is a little abstract I agree but I decided to live it this way because I think this captures the wonderfully torn down look this potraviny has in real life!(photo below)


This is the Potraviny (a little shop where you can get basically everything XD) in our beloved Bratislava!

Oh and here's a pic of the amazing aquarelle colors :D
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion