Friday, December 7, 2012

Snow City Landscape

Hey peeps-I hope you're doing good!
Isn't it magical when you wake up, you are still tired and had to force yourself to get out of bed and then you pull away the curtain to see a landscape dipped in sugarcane?! I must say-I'm not a fan of the cold but snow can make even the biggest and loudest city seem so calm and peaceful...
So anyway-this picture kind of derived from a very productive english class where I looked out of the window and drew some of the houses-I gave away that piece but then I liked the idea so much that I decided to do a bigger and cleaner version of it...The cool part of the one in class was however that I had liquid whiteout for the snow but I didn't have that at home so I had to use white pastel instead...I think it it still turned out pretty well-so welcome in winterwonderland! :D
xoxo Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion