Friday, September 21, 2012

Soft Silky Skirt

Hello! :D You might have noticed but at the moment I'm experimenting with watercolors (e.g. watercolor princess dress or rose) so here's another outfit which I colored with watercolors.
The main piece in this outfit is definetely in the tulip skirt. It has a thin waistband with a small buckle and then goes down until about the knee. The effect that it looks like a tulip is because the lining on the inside is shorter than the outer fabric which causes the outer fabric to curve to the inside at the bottom.
Along wiht the orange shirt there's a simple light blue top and of course the essential brown laced leather boots.
xoxo Alex
PS: In case you're wondering-I cut off the head because again the black pen smudged when I went over it with water-any ideas on how I could solve that problem? Or pens which might not smudge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The treasure chest of Alex's Fashion